arrow_back Return to Releases...
by The COBRApy Team
Release notes for cobrapy 0.10.0
- The solvers packaged with cobrapy have been removed.
- cobra is now a pure Python package and no longer has compiled extensions.
- Massively simplified continuous testing and deployment.
solverargument and configuration keyword arguments have been removed. Please set the solver on the model and configure it before calling optimization functions.
- The deprecated
ArrayBasedModelhas been removed. Please use the function
scipyis no longer required for MOMA based methods.
- A few deprecated functions have been removed.
- Test cases have been adjusted.
- Small adjustments to loopless FVA.
- The deletion study interface and functions were improved and now use the optlang interface.