arrow_back Return to Releases...
by The COBRApy Team
Release notes for cobrapy 0.12.0
- Add geometric FBA as a method.
- Add (linear) ROOM as a flux simulation method.
- Allow a reference solution to be used with deletion methods when using MOMA or ROOM.
- Extend MOMA docstrings and add references.
- Vastly improve the time needed for adding MOMA/ROOM constraints.
- Copy metabolites added from other models.
.summarymethods to use a fractional threshold.
- Fix unexpected behavior in loopless FBA.
- Some internal improvements related to dependencies and continuous integration.
Backwards incompatible changes
find_essential_*functions no longer accept a reference solution. As their method of choice FBA doesn’t accept one anyway.