arrow_back Return to Releases...
by The COBRApy Team
Release notes for cobrapy 0.12.1
- Fix/feature that allows summaries to work properly for models with multiple exchange reactions for the same metabolite.
- Require a later optlang version so that Gurobi can now be used for quadratic problems.
- cobrapy can now extract primal values from a wider range of solver states. This is particularly useful to investigate problems in non-optimal states.
- Test different solvers on more text cases than previously.
- Improve the way benchmarks are run.
- Restore automatic documentation builds on readthedocs.org.
- Correct a problem in how geomtric FBA retrieved solutions.
- Update the use of pandas interface of the sampler.
- Correct the sanity checks for the new ROOM implementation.
Backwards incompatible changes
- cobrapy functions that return solution only raise
OptimizationErrors rather than also potentially raising a
- Linear MOMA is the new default method. It used to be MOMA which excludes GLPK as a solver due to being a quadratic optimization problem.