arrow_back Return to Releases...
by The COBRApy Team
Release notes for cobrapy 0.14.0
- Adding boundary reactions is now much more flexible and accepts user-defined identifiers.
- It is now possible to run FVA and loopless FVA in parallel.
- Some utilities and an example of how to perform static optimization dynamic FBA.
- There now is a global configuration singleton
cobra.Configuration()that can be used to set default bounds for newly created reactions and set a default solver for all newly created or parsed models.
- Setting a time limit on solvers now still allows users to retrieve the flux distribution at the point of time out.
- Infinity values are now properly handled and passed down to optlang.
- Properly update the model objective on leaving a model context.
- New metabolites are now included in the gapfilling process.
- We are deprecating a special case of lower and upper bound behavior. Please read more about it in #793 and let us know what you think.
Backwards incompatible changes
- The old solver interfaces that were deprecated for a long time have been removed.
- Better documentation for the minimal medium functionality.
- Additions to the contribution guidelines.
- Improve indexing for
- Adjust the test suite for pytest 4.0 and update the configuration.
- The module structure and corresponding tests are broken up and re-organized.