arrow_back Return to Releases...
by The COBRApy Team
Release notes for cobrapy 0.9.0
Model.compartmentis now a dynamic property fetching the compartments from all metabolites therefore always up-to-date. Assigning a dictionary to the same property updates the internal dictionary of compartment descriptions. This change removes the need for the check for missing compartments from
- Excessively long output of html representations in jupyter notebooks are now abbreviated #577.
- Reaction forward and reverse variables are no longer cached with those object. No visible effect but simplifies the code.
- Fix bug in summary methods when used with exchange reaction sas objective. #595.
Model.objective_directionis a new revertible property to set maximization / minimization using the context manager.
- Change output of
production_envelopeto wide data frame format #587. Also allow multiple carbon source reactions and better handling of zero-division exceptions.
- Enable summing lists of reactions, see #596
Model.get_metabolite_compartmentsis deprecated (use
Reaction.get_compartmentsis deprecated (use
Backwards incompatible changes
- The format of the dataframe
production_envelopechanged listing max and min on different columns instead of the same.