arrow_back Return to Releases...
by The COBRApy Team
Release notes for cobrapy 0.9.1
- All around improvements to cobrapy’s continuous integration.
- Pin the scipy version to 0.19.1 until we can upgrade our sparse matrix code to scipy 1.0.
- Compatibility with symengine. Symengine can now power optlang and thus make
many simulation tasks faster. Please try it out!
It’s as simple as
pip install symengine.
- When writing to JSON or YAML metabolites, reactions, and genes by default maintain the order of the model. Their annotations are alphabetically sorted.
- Duplicate reactions are now properly ignored. They were causing
- Automatic GitHub releases upon tagged releases.
- Automatic deployment of website upon tagged releases.