Release notes for cobrapy 0.13.0
- New properties for the
cobra.Modelthat give access to specific boundary reactions.
- New functions for handling media and computing minimal media. Please read the new documentation chapter on media.
Backwards incompatible changes
Release notes for cobrapy 0.12.1
- Fix/feature that allows summaries to work properly for models with multiple exchange reactions for the same metabolite.
- Require a later optlang version so that Gurobi can now be used for quadratic problems.
- cobrapy can now extract primal values from a wider range of solver states. This is particularly useful to investigate problems in non-optimal states.
Release notes for cobrapy 0.11.2
- Correctly set the constraint for a previous minimization objective in FVA.
Release notes for cobrapy 0.11.1
- Catch all
optlangerrors and re-raise them as
OptimizationErrorwith corresponding message.
Release notes for cobrapy 0.10.0
- The solvers packaged with cobrapy have been removed.
- cobra is now a pure Python package and no longer has compiled extensions.
- Massively simplified continuous testing and deployment.
solverargument and configuration keyword arguments have been removed. Please set the solver on the model and configure it before calling optimization functions.
Release notes for cobrapy 0.10.1
pandashas dropped support for Python 3.4 and we are doing the same for our automated tests. If you are running Python 3.4 and have a working installation of numpy and pandas, adding cobrapy on top of that is no problem.
- Updated some URLs in the links.
Release notes for cobrapy 0.9.0
Model.compartmentis now a dynamic property fetching the compartments from all metabolites therefore always up-to-date. Assigning a dictionary to the same property updates the internal dictionary of compartment descriptions. This change removes the need for the check for missing compartments from
- Guarantee that sampler._reproject always returns a feasible point and will not attempt to reproject already feasible points. #564
Model.summaryno longer fails when calling after the model has changed. Fixed by letting the summary function re-compute a solution (default) or letting user supply a prior computed solution object. #566
In this release we have made major changes to pretty much all corners of cobrapy and we hope that you will enjoy the new features as much as we do, and that any negative impacts on existing workflows will be limited. The major change is the ongoing move away from cobrapy’s internal solver interfaces to those provided by optlang which provides a single unified interface to glpk, cplex and gurobi enhanced by the ability to deal with symbolic expressions.