- findTransRxns(model, inclExc, rxnInds, inclObjAsExc, irrevFlag)¶
Identifes all transport reactions in a model, which are defined as reactions involved with metabolites in more than 1 compartment
[transRxns, nonTransRxns, transRxnsBool] = findTransRxns(model, inclExc, rxnInds, inclObjAsExc, irrevFlag)
model: COBRA model structure
- OPTIONAL INPUT:
- inclExc: includes exchange reactions as transport = true
(Default = false)
- rxnInds: indices of reactions to test for transport activity.
(default = test all columns of model.S)
- inclObjAsExc: includes objective as an exchange reaction = true - this is
passed to findExcRxns. (default = false)
- irrevFlag: model is irreversible = true - this is passed to findExcRxns.
transRxns: transport reactions in rxnInds nonTransRxns: non-transport reactions in rxnInds transRxnsBool: checks if inclExc or isNonexchangeTransport rxns vector is equal to 1